What is ACCU?
The Washington County Health Department’s ACCU staff is here to help Medicaid recipients navigate through the available services and raise awareness of available benefits and local resources through education and outreach. Some examples of services include education on how to enroll in a Managed Care Organization (MCO) and information about identified service needs.
Do you need assistance with resolving complaints or problems you may be having with your Medicaid Provider or Managed Care Organization? Click here.
NEW – Information on Urgent Maternal Warning Signs
For pregnant/post partum women, click here
For families, click here
For Medicare Providers and Managed Care Organizations, click here
Times of Operation: Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Eligibility requirements: The ACCU assists eligible Medicaid recipients and providers who serve the Medicaid population.
How to enroll: For more information, call 240-313-3229.
NEW! Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) Comparison Chart (from Maryland’s Medicaid managed care program) – English and Spanish
- COVID 19 and Pregnancy: https://youtu.be/XC-bxarLQek
- Safe Sleep: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29sLucYtvpA
- Diabetes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss55W3WTqPQ
- High Blood Pressure: https://youtu.be/JtBtk00EiVM
- Smoking Cessation: https://smokingstopshere.com/services-2/1-800-quit-now/
- Substance Abuse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXqWraZYgbI