Colorectal Cancer Screenings at NO Cost to You!
Fill out a screening form by clicking here!
The Washington County Health Department’s CPEST Program provides colorectal cancer screenings at no cost for eligible Washington County residents.
Along with paying for these lifesaving screenings, our program also:
- Makes your cancer screening appointments
- Calls and sends letters with appointment reminders
- Arranges and pays for transportation to appointments, if needed
- Provides free interpreter services
- Reviews your screening results with you
- Recalls you when you are due for your next screening
- One on one visits
- Cancer education
- Pays for and arranges for caregiver assistance, and transportation on day of colonoscopy
Call us at 240-313-3235 to see if you qualify for these programs or you can fill out a screening form here
Tobacco use increases the risk of colorectal cancer. Please visit our Tobacco Free for Life program, including classes, lozenges, gum, and patches. For tobacco cessation, click here
This program is funded by the Maryland Cigarette Restitution Fund Program.