All vacancies are posted to The Department of Budget and Management State of Maryland Online Employment Center Only applications submitted through the state will be considered for an interview. Click on the position hyperlink to view the full job description, minimum qualifications, application deadlines, and to apply for the vacancy. If you have any questions please contact Jess Delmotte-Schoppert by phone at 240-313-3489 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The services and facilities of the Maryland Department of Health are operated on a non-discriminatory basis. This policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin and applies to the provisions of employment and granting of advantages, privileges, and accommodations. The department, in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, ensures that qualified individuals with disabilities are given an opportunity to participate in the benefit from MDH services, programs, benefits, and employment opportunities. Please call to make arrangements for special accommodations.
Additional positions may be announced in the Washington County JIC briefings.
1302 Pennsylvania Ave
Hagerstown, MD 21742
8:00 am – 4:30 pm M-F
Current Vacancies Available:
- Community Health Outreach Worker I (Behavioral Health) - Full time - Contractual11/23/2020View Details
- Community Health Nurse II (Harm Reduction) - Full time - Contractual11/23/2020View Details
- Peer Recovery Specialist I (Behavioral Health) - Full time - Contractual11/23/2020View Details
- Community Health Educator II (HIV) - Full time - Contractual11/23/20View Details
- Social Worker I (CAMEO) - Full time - Contractual11/23/20View Details
- Administrative Specialist I (CAMEO) - Full time - Contractual11/23/20View Details
- Coordinator of Specialist Programs (STI, HIV) Full time- Merit11/30/20View Details