Quitting smoking is the single most important thing you can do for your health and the health of your baby!
Description: The Baby & Me Tobacco Free Program is an evidence based “best practice” tobacco cessation program for pregnant women and their families to help pregnant women and a support partner quit smoking and stay tobacco free after the baby is born. This program guides and supports a woman through the stages of quitting and includes vouchers for diapers and baby wipes as long as she stays tobacco free. Through a series of face-to-face counseling sessions, women and their families are given the tools and support needed to make a successful quit attempt and are rewarded with FREE DIAPERS in the form of a diaper voucher for their success. The program provides FREE diaper vouchers for a year making it possible for successful participants to earn over $300 in diaper vouchers.
How to participate: Please call 240-313-3310 for more information or to enroll.
Baby & Me Tobacco Free is part of the Cigarette Restitution Fund (CRF) Program.
Other Resources for help quitting tobacco:
- Visit our Facebook page
- Babyandmetobaccofree.org – The Baby & Me – Tobacco Free Program official website, contact information, program sites, and success stories.
- Maryland Quit Line – 1-800-QUITNOW (1-800-784-8669)
- Offers free phone support and free nicotine therapy patches and gum mailed directly to your home.
- Baby & Me Tobacco Free Flyer
- SmokingStopsHere.com – Sponsored by the Maryland Quit Line
- Text4Baby – Text support
- Tips From Former Smokers – Tips from former smokers.
- Becomeanex.org – Part of the 2018 Truth Initiative
- Smokefree.gov – Check out the FREE QuitGuide Mobile App
- Tobacco Free for Life