- This event has passed.
December 8, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
Open enrollment is Nov. 1–Dec. 15 for coverage starting Jan. 1, 2019. Marylanders can now view 2019 plans and prices at MarylandHealthConnection.gov or through the free Enroll MHC mobile app. And this year, there is some big news: many health plan rates are lower. Marylanders can call us today to schedule an appointment with a navigator in Washington County at: 888 202-0212
**Maryland Health Connection are also providing “Last Chance” events, Marylanders can ask questions and enroll in coverage with the help of trained navigators. More information is available at MarylandHealthConnection.gov/
Washington County Library
100 S. Potomac St.
Hagerstown MD 21740
Dec. 8, 10:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
People who would like to apply should bring the following:
- Social Security numbers (or document numbers for any legal immigrants who need insurance)
- Photo ID
- Birthdates and general information about you and your family members who also are applying for health coverage
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Employer and income information for everyone in your family (for example, from pay stubs, W-2 forms or wage and tax statements)
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to your family
Nine out of 10 people who enrolled through Maryland Health Connection this year received financial help. Consumers may find their cost of coverage in 2019 is similar to or even less than this year.